The ChatLead Approach to Lead Generation
Increase sales leads without spending more to improve site traffic
Businesses spend millions of dollars driving traffic to their websites, and it is not getting any easier. Smart businesses are beginning to realize that more emphasis should be placed on conversion optimization: turning more of those valuable visitors into leads and sales. The average conversion rate for most websites is less than 2%. The remaining 98% represents a huge missed opportunity, especially since leads generated from your own website have the highest closing ratio.
ChatLead changes your website from static and informational to dynamic and conversational. We have developed a cost effective way to convert more of your existing website traffic into leads. Why spend more to increase traffic when you can convert a higher percentage of the visitors you already have?
We appreciate your interest in ChatLead and taking the time to view our website. Let us know if we can assist you with your Live Chat Software needs.